Sweet potatoes are a healthy carb, that contains a bunch of Vitamin C. Inspired by the awesome Jamie Oliver, here is a super easy recipe to make them at home.
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2. Wash 2 large sweet potatoes under cold running water and scrub well to get all the dirt off as there's no need to peel them.
3. Cut each potato in half length, half again, and those pieces in half again. In other words, you should end up with 8 wedges from one potato. Place in a large mixing bowl.
4. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt, pepper and 1/2 a teaspoon of smoked paprika. Then drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix to coat all of the potatoes.
5. Spread the potatoes onto a large baking tray (put them as a single layer, none overlapping). Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
6. Leave to cool for a few minutes before removing off the tray. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce; try tzatziki, or tahini sauce for something different!
Super yummy, enjoy!